Friday, October 23, 2009

The Witchy Lady!!



i walked all day
i walked on through the night
i went through the hay
where i saw her might
trust me my friend
i don't lie, i don't exaggerate
she was the queen of wonderland
magical & charismatic, she got me in her bait
i don't care what it means
but she was a psychic indeed
she was hard to understand it seems
& i was the one in her need
she was an alien, she was weird
this world was burning, burning in plight
they said she's dangerous & they cried in fear
but she caught me before I'd put up a fight
that woman cast a spell on me
she hooked me & took me along
she took my right to be free
while she burnt the world so wrong
one day while i reminisced her
she flew away & she was gone
our love was trash & her heart was stone
that magical lady, she's a devil
she threw me in that burning fire
i was left to die at my own peril
i could see it bur, my funeral pyre
sometimes i still feel her
i dream her in her best attire
she kisses me & takes me further
but i cant see my love falling in the mire
& then she told me the candid reality
our love is not a curse she said
she loved me in hi - fidelity
she'd love me till the end, she'd love me like a fad...

No comments: