Sunday, August 9, 2009

You & I



As I look in your eyes
I see the clear blue skies
the glory holds your sway
when nothing else comes your way
I wait for the summer sun
when you & I could feel this fun
there's a magic in your words
I don't pay heed maybe, I'm a nerd
I close my eyes
to escape your disdainful lies
you are diabolical and yet so sweet
& your polite words make my heart skip a beat
when you go out of my myopic vision
the whole world seems to be an optical illusion
I see the clouds so dark & grey
every man seems to be a beast hunting his prey
I usually suffer from these schizophrenic thoughts & actions
my mind doubles up with you & my past resurrections
Baby, you are a viking on the prowl
common & kill me so I can gift you my eternal soul
fool as you may call me lunatic I actually am
when can I see you again so I can lose my rein
come today & come to me baby
cause life may never ever be this way
You & I
under the clear blue skies...

No comments: