Sunday, October 25, 2009

RUN RUN RUN!!!


Got up this morning
To an unpleasant song
Followed it through
With a routine so long
They slammed me on
& They put me wrong
I should've been dead
But instead got so strong

When I'm down
When I'm out
I run for cheer
I run for fun..

I opened my door
& I walked under the sun
My boss he snubbed me
Still I got no stun
When I looked around
I was alone
I found all my relations
Numb as a stone

When I'm blue
When I'm choked
I run for solace
I run for console..

I still went on
With no one by my side
I got no worries
Till I was bona fide
My darling she ditched me
& she walked her way
Still I'm alive
Enjoying my selfish sway

When I'm betrayed
& When I'm conned
I run for peace
I run for repose..

I run run run!!
Headed to the sun
With no one my own
I run alone
Oh! so alone..

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude.since when have you been so poetic...however you write awesome...and i admire your qualities

Unknown said...

nice bro!!

Mystic Sahil said...

thnx people for ur response......
I'm lovin it...

Elbert said...

Thanks for sharing awesome blog post, I read the whole stuff. To get more info about pharma consulting services, visit BRG.

GTP consulting
GCP consulting
FDA Combination Products
IDE consulting
ANDA consulting
New Drug Application
Pre ide