Friday, October 23, 2009

The Underdog

I've been wicked, they call me a rogue
You say I'm unpredictable, but I'm jus' a stooge
I went to the broadway to kick some ass
Back in my dark room, I smoked on hash
I've been a satan, I go for the kill
People fear my sight & it makes me thrill
People despise me, my girl she hates me
When I'm gone, they're happy to be free
Cause I'm an underdog
Living in your heart,
But you never loved me you tart
Hiding in that mist & fog
Cause I'm an underdog

Life's been so cruel under that mask
Hypocrites they hate me when I'm on my task
The world's so crooked, I'd tell you this
Her eyes looked evil, while she planted me a kiss
I see no serenity, in this world so forlorn
I'm a killer, taking lives from dusk to dawn
I kick the rich & I get my stack
Doesn't really matter, if I'm out of your rack
Cause I'm an underdog
With a hateful face
On this planet I'm wasting space
Under that mist & fog
You called me an underdog

I wasn't like this, I too stood proud & tall
You know back in time, I was also loved by all
I wasn't kicking the dust, I wasn't so dry
This world's so mean, I still gave it a try
My emotions are killed, my heart's vacant
My girl she hates me, she'd stab me any moment
My parents estranged me & world's too dark to see
Still I'm happy to be & don't want no one to pity me
Cause I'm an underdog
With a heartless spirit
You better kill me before I'd hit
Way down into that mist & fog
Baby, Here I am as Your Underdog........

3 comments:

Rakesh Vanamali said...

The underdog - society's favorite punching bag!!!! Beaten until wasted and dead and praised until the skies in the event of being successful - the underdog does have the last laugh - or so I believe, rather hope to! :)

Good blog here!

beanizer_05 said...

..underdog..dt reminds me of d movie :)
..great post

Anonymous said...

Love this one too! wow! its so hard to pic my favorite one:)