Friday, October 23, 2009

Money - The Rogue

Money, she cried out loud
Money, I got a feeling profound
Never did I had a thought
Money, that's what all people sought
One fine day when I was going away
My baby she huggd me before I held sway
"Darling", she told me as she kissed me hard
"Excuse me honey, could I get your credit card"

I called my buddy, asked him to dine
I ordered a platter with an expensive wine
We had a chat of our timeless bond
I went to his home and I was heavily stoned
It was so late & I had to go
He stopped my way & told me "No!"
I never knew his dark cravings
As he told me, "Pal, jus' gimme all your savings"

Dejected & diffused I went back home
My son he jumped & his eyes shone
I was blissful as he came
Atleast he was inocent & he lived my name
& then he pulled me to whisper in my ear
Now his eyes were red as he gave a last leer
All that was fake & I knew his mean intentions
"Daddy", he said "Money for my playstation"

& now I realise
The world's full o lies, lies, lies
I spend my days all alone
Sitting lonely on my own
Sometimes I think I should seek solitude
Kick all the money & give it to the destitute
Now I feel I'm off to heaven
Money, money, money, It taints everyone...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

datz y i hate money.............