Sunday, April 25, 2010

DAYS OF MY YOUTH...



I opened my eyes to a fiendish sight
No scope fer prudence, 'twas a melancholic plight
A myriad of brutals in a melee, jus to give a fight
I closed my eyes, in my slumber, i took a flight...
'tis my destiny
'tis my life
I dont care fer a troubled childhood
I didnt give it a strife...
Left alone, wandering aimless, sinking low, thinking profound
Wondering how, amazed, amused, then hit by an eccentricity that left me astound
The rage died, fires extinguished, slunk in the Slough of Despond, i hit the ground
No one cares, no one knows, i lay down, they dont hear my wimpy sound...
My early years
The gruesome fears
Quietly i shed away those tears
Hiding from my closest peers...

3 comments:

ChYmEc!nDy** said...

nice thoughts nice blog!

Mystic Sahil said...

thank you...

Unknown said...

I have shed away those tears a lot ...too ... A lot N I too am still in the hiding mode 💝